Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Decorating with Flash Cards

Inspired by Sarah Richardson and her framed flash cards, I thought I would give this a try for my gallery wall. 


A couple of years ago, I picked up these vintage alphabet flash cards from Clover Market. They are so tiny and cute! Perfect for writing little messages. 




I have a bunch of empty frames without glass that I have collected over the years, too. So I picked one out, painted it white, and lined the back with handmade paper from Pearl River. I simply used double stick tape to adhere the flashcards to the paper, and then spelled out my happy little message.



It's a very different look from Sarah's, but I am thrilled with the way it turned out. I love that I can switch out the message anytime, too.

*****

images by The Pink Chalkboard

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...