Thursday, July 11, 2013

Spring Lake

Have you ever been to Spring Lake, New Jersey? After a recent trip there, I just had to share some photos. That town has the most beautiful homes and landscaping. It's a beach town but a lake town, too, with a large lake centered in the middle of town. 

You like porches, awnings and interesting architectural nooks? Then this town is for you.






Even their lake and bridges are beautiful.



Walking around and looking at all of the houses and gardens is so inspirational. (The gardens are so pretty – rumor has it that when a house in Spring Lake is for sale, you buy both the house and the landscaping company that has been working on the house for years!) I've been going to Spring Lake for nearly 10 years now and every time I go I try to find my favorite house. It's so difficult to choose! I'm still deciding. I guess I'll have to make another trip there this summer to finalize my pick!

*****

photos by The Pink Chalkboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...