Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Honey, I'm Home

When we were brainstorming ideas for decorating Dena's entryway, Jillian and I thought that artwork in her space was a must. We settled on two options, both featuring the phrase Home Sweet Home (including Jillian's own design which I own and adore). I was perusing some old magazines over the weekend and stumbled upon this image of an entryway with another great artwork option.  


How charming to be greeted by that old-fashioned phrase, "Honey, I'm Home!" It feels perfect for this entrance, too.


The graphics are actually little vintage-inspired flash cards that have been framed, found at the Etsy shop CariKraft.


And here is my favorite little detail. In the upper right corner of each of these three cards, this phrase appears, "the best part, of every day, is coming back to you."

I just can't imagine a more welcoming greeting!

*****
first two images via Cottage Style 
Honey I'm Home flash cards from CariKraft via Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...