Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cost Plus World Market

Last week, I wrote about Tiffany's bedroom and the great chair we found at Cost Plus World Market. World Market is such a great store that it really deserves a post all on it's own.

I described it as being chock-full of stuff and check it out -- there really is goodness everywhere!





They even have those poufs that I love (and thought could only be found at CB2). They are a much better price here!


Other favorites in the store were the Erin Cute-as-a-Button Collection available in a chair, loveseat or as a bed.


Those buttons really are super cute and add so much personality to the chair.


This hammered coffee table looked even better in person -- more silver-y, really unique and cool. The lid comes off to reveal lots of great storage inside making it the perfect coffee table/storage area for blankets and pillows or even for kids toys. In fact, speaking of kids, I bet they would love it, too, and bang on it as if it was an enormous drum.


This banquette was designed for a dining room, but I think it would look great in anywhere. I'm thinking about it for my gray and yellow bedroom.


So many great things, it was hard to only show a few Are you lucky enough to live near one of these stores? World Market, please open a store in Philly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...