Friday, March 30, 2012

Hello Color

On Monday, I posted about Gap's Be Bright campaign and all of the colorful advertising initiatives appearing in print, on television, and on the web this spring. Continuing with that theme, I want to share a collection of fresh, bold print ads that caught my eye and made me smile.

This Diane von Furstenberg Home for Bloomingdales ad is fun and splashy, and does a great job of showing the variety of prints and patterns you can find in the DVF line. I really love the logo, too.


Taking a completely different tone, Hermes beautifully connects a dreamy and peaceful concept with bright, bold colors and an amazing pattern. 


Speaking of which, the colorful pattern is simply the star in this ad for Suzanne Kasler for Lee Jofa.


I think the ad below for Benjamin Moore is really smart. What a fantastic way of making a paint brand fun! And that orange hue, oh my goodness, it is dazzling. (The color is actually called 14 carrots--Jillian and I are loving that!)


Next week I'll be featuring some other brands whose campaigns are so bright and special that they deserve their own posts. See you back here on Monday with more design-goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...