Monday, August 26, 2013

A New Billy Bookcase

I'm a big fan of lining the backs of bookcases. I did it in my dining room,


my daughter's room,


and have suggested it to many friends and family through the years. Ikea recently updated their popular Billy bookcase (the original white one is in my daughter's room above) to have a black exterior and patterned interior.


These bookcases would be great on their own or in multiples in a bedroom, living room, or even a master bathroom. Wouldn't this look great in a bathroom filled with fluffy, white towels, a pretty candle and some woven baskets? And though eye-catching, it can still be dressed to suit your style – it would be equally nice with a pop of color, the addition of wood accents, or even touches of gold.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...