Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pretty Push Pins

My sister-in-law gave me these adorable push pins from Ballard Designs


Aren't they so sweet? I love those Eiffel Towers.

I was going to use them on a corkboard in my office but I haven't had time to start that project and I hate to hide these little beauties in a drawer. So, I thought I would use them to hang some artwork and objects on a gallery wall that I'm currently putting together. Here is a little sneak peek:



It got me thinking about how pretty these little accessories are and how a mix of other styles might add a little more interest to my artwork. Here is a collection of other push pins that I would look great.







Each of these is a little work of art unto itself!

*****

Story by ModCloth
Urban Outfitters
Joanna Bizu via Etsy
Repurposed Antiques via Etsy
Anthropologie via Pinterest
Beach Cottage Studio via Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...