Friday, April 19, 2013

Clover Market Finds: Open Eyes Press

After sharing one of of my favorite Clover Market vendors with you the other day, I'd like to introduce another great little company—Open Eyes Press.

I spotted this seller early on Sunday and couldn't get their vintage-inspired screen prints out of my mind, so I had to run back to their tent at the end of the day and pick up a set of these cute little napkins.


This is actually a photo of a tea towel, but they share the same design. The napkins are so soft and the print quality is superb. Don't you think cloth napkins lend a nice touch to meal time?

Open Eyes Press has other screen printed tea towels and napkins I really enjoy, like this wine bottle design. (I may have to pick up a set of these napkins at the next Market). Wouldn't this tea towel wrapped around a bottle of wine make a great hostess gift?


They also have these cute screen prints for sale, such as this Sears Roebuck & Co. harmonica.


These pillows may be might favorite offering of all. I didn't know that scissors and milk bottles could look so cute.



I desperately want to find a place in my home for these guys!

For more vintage-inspired design-goodness, check out Open Eyes Press at their online shop or Etsy.

*****

all images from Open Eyes Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...