Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Uses for Old Frames

Much has been written about reusing old frames. We've posted about that before, too, but lately I've come across a few more interesting ways and wanted to share.

Through Pinterest, I found this way to create your own canvas...


and saw this idea to frame out a light switch. I normally wouldn't highlight a light switch but if your switch plate is in a strange place and in the middle of your gallery wall, this is a great option to make it look considered and designed.


Over the weekend I was driving past my new favorite store, Vintage Funk, and popped in for a quick visit. I picked up this frame for $8.


Without any glass or art inside, it's perfect for a corkboard project I'm planning. Picture a red spraypainted frame with a kraft paper/white printing faux bois paper. Perfect for an office that I'm working on for a friend. I'll be sure to post photos once it's done.

What have you been doing with your old frames?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...