Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pops of Pink

Valentine's Day may be over and our pink post a thing of the past, but I still keep thinking about pink.

It started when we were working on this post and while pulling together images for that, Mindy came across this.


Love.

And then I found these other exteriors.



And while I'm feeling inspired, I'm not sure that I could bring myself to commit to this bold hue in such a big way on the exterior of my home. What I can do, though, is add more color to the inside. Small touches, small doses but still bright and pretty.




A pillow, some circle bunting or a beautiful bouquet of flowers. All add a pop of pink without a stitch of commitment. That's a good thing, too, because with St. Patrick's Day coming up, I may be itching to add some green to the decor soon!

*****

exterior images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...