Thursday, October 11, 2012

Yay! Zara Home is here.

By now you have probably heard that fashion retailer Zara is making their line of home accessories and furniture available to those of us in the United States through their website. Yay!


I went to Zara's Home store when we were in Amsterdam this summer and loved it but didn't get to buy anything and I've regretted it since. (It was at the beginning of our trip and I could not imagine dragging my purchases across Europe.) Needless to say, I was absolutely thrilled when I heard that their site was up and running on Tuesday. 


A lot of fantastic bloggers are posting their favorite finds (like here, here, and here for instance) so I won't repeat that here. What I will say, though, is that I am really impressed with Zara's marketing campaign. 

First, they released this "film" which is just so pretty. Even if you only watch it for a few seconds, you can totally experience the Zara Home aesthetic. Plus, the soundtrack is gorgeous. You feel clam and relaxed just watching it. 

And then there are all of Zara's pretty styling moments. Here are some of my favorite from their catalogue. Their products all look great on their own but I think the styling here just takes everything to another level.









See what I mean? So happy that Zara is here!

*****

all images via Zara Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...