Friday, April 6, 2012

Color Changes Everything

My colorful advertising collection ends with what I think is the best commercial of all, Target's Color Changes Everything. Really, the name just says it all!



Premiering this winter and still going strong, this ad shows the happiest, brightest, color transformation. Starring colorful characters dancing throughout and topped off with a dose of whimsy (Target's own hot air balloon), the cheerfulness here is irresistible.

The soundtrack, though, is the best part. Energized by the The Delta Rhythm Boys singing the charming French Canadian song Allouette, this commercial makes me want to get up and dance. I had never heard this song before but my fiance said that his mom used to sing it to him as a child. Isn't that so sweet? I hope we can continue that tradition someday.

Now, isn't Color Changes Everything the greatest way to welcome spring?

Here's wishing you a weekend full of color, a sweet song, and maybe even a little dance. See you back here on Monday!

*****

video via Target's Youtube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...