Monday, February 27, 2012

Introducing Isala

Happy Monday everyone! I would like to start off the week by introducing you to Ikea's latest furniture line, Isala.


The Isala series includes two tables, a cabinet, and sideboard. All of these pieces feature gorgeous turned legs that I can't get enough of. Lots of curvy goodness here. 


Ikea's color choices for this line are superb. Isala comes in a glossy gray which helps to make this traditional style more contemporary.


Isala is also available in a shiny lilac. What a nice surprise!


The side table below is my absolute favorite. I love all of these curves in lilac.



I love so many pieces from Ikea and Isala is definitely a top choice. Tell us, what are your favorites?

*****

all images via Ikea

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...