Friday, February 24, 2012

Ghost Chairs

Years ago I fell in love with this Louis Ghost Armchair.


I mean, it's just so pretty.  Clean lines, delicate shape and see-through so it's perfect for a small space. And while that original ghost chair is still on my list of things I want to buy one day, I recently came across some other ghost chairs that are quite nice, too.

Chiavary Ghost Chair Pair

Lexy Eiffel Base Ghost Chair

Acrylic Chair

I always thought the ghost chair would make a great desk chair, but look at this image that Mindy found on Lavish Event Rentals' website


Super stunning and definitely sophisticated. It just goes to show you -- whether you have one ghost or a whole a bunch of ghosts, the result is equally fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...