Thursday, November 3, 2011

Stand-out Stools

Saw this photo in Crate & Barrel's latest catalog and was instantly smitten with the eclectic mix of barstools lining that gorgeously long counter.


Certainly mix-matched chairs have been popular for a while (as a devoted fan of Friends, I remember the varied bunch of chairs around the table in Monica's kitchen), but seeing various bar stools along one counter is something I haven't seen before. In the restrained color palette shown above, this could easily be done in the home.

It's a fun way to add some personality to the kitchen. Plus then you can play the game, which stool suits your personality best. The Vienna Barstool (second from the left) is so fun and swirly, but I think I would have to go with the Folio Leather Barstool (far left) for me.

Which stool best suits you?

2 comments:

  1. I love this look of mix and matched chairs. It gives the space so much more originality! - Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment, Tiffany...we couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...