Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Voluspa

A few weeks ago, Jillian wrote this post about her favorite fragrance company, Thymes. I know she's not a fragrance person, but I very much am. I light candles just about all of the time at home so I like to think that I've done a lot of research. My favorite brand is Voluspa and not only are their scents delicious, but their packaging is really great too.

I think Voluspa's best candle is the three-wick tin from the Japonica collection. The illustrations on these tins are moody and graphic which I just love. And this scent, Santiago Huckleberry (comprised of huckleberry, vanilla pods, and sugar cane), is my absolute favorite.

Santiago Huckleberry tin via Apothica

Here are some other examples of their great graphic packaging.

French cade & Lavender diffuser via Bloomingdales

Crisp Champagne candle via Lucky Scent

Golden Rose and Lilac Muguet candle via Mimi's Mercantile

Voluspa also makes some body care items, such as these bar soaps. The graphics here look so luxe and sophisticated, I think I need to give them a try...

Triple-milled shea butter soaps in Laguna and Suede Blanc via Corner Store

Wishing you a day filled with heavenly scents wrapped in dazzling design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...