Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Master Bath Inspiration

I'm planning an addition and home renovation in 2014 so as I gear up for that, I've been gathering lots of inspirational images from Pinterest and Houzz and, of course, I'll be sharing them here with you.

First off, the master bath. This image from Eric Hyman and Max Mutchnick's home is my favorite. Wouldn't a leather chair in the bathroom be such a luxury?


These showers are fantastic.



I've been intrigued by black bathrooms for a while now. My powder room has some black walls but the master bath? I'm not sure that I would do it but it is so pretty.


And finally there is this image. So calming and such a stunning view.


Over the next few months, as I work on the design plan and start selecting finishes, I know the look for the bathroom will evolve and change, but for now, these are the images I keep coming back to. 

What about you? See any fab bathrooms lately? If so, please share!

*****

see all of these images, find source info, and more on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...