Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pull Up a (Tiny) Chair

My friend went to Mexico last Spring and brought back a copy of the Mexican edition of Casa Viva magazine for me to peruse. I have been holding onto the issue for months because I fell in love with this cover image. 


There is something about the way that little child's chair is pulled up to the coffee table that just melts my heart. Kids' furniture incorporated into an adult design scheme is so special and this was done beautifully.

The rest of this home is absolutely gorgeous and features a great blend of different furniture styles and artwork. After all of these months, I am still obsessed with every detail. See for yourself!









A special thanks to Lisa for lending me this lovely magazine...I promise to return it to you on Monday!

*****

all images via Casa Viva, photos by Alessandro Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...