Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Pink (and other colors) Room

Earlier this week I posted about Land of Nod's Emotirug. In the same catalog where I found that, I came across this image.


I love this little girl room. Is it pink like so many girls request their rooms to be? Yes. But not totally. Barely there blush walls and a blue rug make the space a bit more neutral. There is both white and wood, a yellow lamp, green storage basket and a large giraffe. In fact, the major pink impact is in just two places – the bedding and the pom pom cluster in the corner (remember this cluster of goodness?) With just a few updates (most notably a larger bed) this room can easily transition to an older girl's room, or dare I say it, into her teenage years!

I'll definitely be keeping this image on file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...