Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mini Ikea



Last week I posted about my favorite room from the Ikea 2014 catalog. I'm slowly perusing the catalog and each day finding more things I like in it. Today, it's all about mini Ikea – cool finds and clever ideas for the little ones in your life.

Like this mini dollhouse furniture – I'm loving the mini Expedit unit and graphic rug.


And this idea of creating a zone in an unused corner in your home. Kids (and adults) don't always need a couch. A rug and pillows make an equally welcoming space.


And then there is this storage unit.


Designed, I think, as a storage unit for toys and kids clothes, I'm loving how it's shown it here – like a mini home for a lucky little dolls. With some artwork on the walls and space for a blanket and maybe a teeny rug, what a way to encourage the little interior decorator in your child!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...