Monday, July 29, 2013

John W. Golden

I first discovered John W. Golden's work a couple of years ago through The Land of Nod. His "By Order of the Management" series  is a favorite of mine.




Although this collection is meant for children, I can't help but love it and I finally ordered this print for myself. 


I think it is perfect for my office!

I also ordered this print. Love this little guy.


I would like to add these prints to my collection one day in the future.



You can check out all of John W. Golden's work on Etsy and The Land of Nod.

*****

No Jumping on the Bed via The Land of Nod
Go Ask Your Mother via The Land of Nod
By Order of the Management Series via Etsy
Inspire Someone 
Low Top Converse Style Sneakers
Limerick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...