Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Brookly Flea Philly (June 30th)

I went to the Brooklyn Flea Philly again on Sunday and had a great time! It was hot, steamy, (and a little rainy at times) but that didn't deter a great selection of vendors from displaying an amazing collection of hand-made, repurposed, and vintage items. Here are just some of the things that caught my eye.



















What did I buy? This little pennant from Eastern Standard Co.


and a collection of these neighborhood coasters from Moontree Letterpress.


I think these will make nice additions to my gallery wall.

If you haven't had a chance to go to Brooklyn Flea Philly, what are you waiting for? It's fantastic! Find details and information, here.

*****

all images by The Pink Chalkboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...