Monday, June 10, 2013

Top Picks: Restoration Hardware

I recently received a collection of enormous catalogs from Restoration Hardware in the mail. To be honest, even I, who loves home design, furniture and decor, thought it was excessive. Then I started going through it all and of course fell in love with a bunch of items. Here are some favorites:


A pretty bed and bench but I'm particularly taken with the collection of art behind it. Restricting the subject to figures and the medium to pencil would already have unified the works, but the simple black frames and white mats perfect the look.

This chandelier is gorgeous and would be pretty over a long dining room table.


Here's a different shape but just as nice. I would change out the candle-shaped light bulbs for round ones.


 This settee


and this chaise are my favorite leather items.


There are lots of leathers to choose from but their Vintage Cigar color is my favorite. It looks so rich and soft and yummy.


Have you seen the massive volumes from Restoration Hardware recently? What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...