Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Rugs from Home Goods

While walking through Home Goods recently, I noticed this rug.


It was a beauty. So cheap! And so familiar to this Anthropologie rug that I have in my entryway!


Even close up, it had a similar texture as my rug. Isn't it pretty?


Other rugs in Home Goods were very nice, too, and at great prices. I don't have a need for any rugs right now but here are some others that caught my eye.

I mentioned last week that I'm interested in all things blue now. The graphic pattern here was so great.



This pink rug would be lovely in a girls room.


This rug doesn't look great in the photo but it had these really pretty pale blue and purple colors and was the softest. A really special piece.


Great rugs, amazing prices. Run to Home Goods if you need a rug!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...