Monday, February 18, 2013

Owls Are The Best

My high school's mascot was an owl, or the fighting owls, to be exact. In the years after my graduation, I realized that owls, whether fighting or not, were not your typical tough and strong mascot like a bulldog or a tiger. But nonetheless, I loved my school and have ever since had a fondness for owls. (Maybe it was the high school cheerleader in me? My favorite cheer was always O-W-L-S...Owls are the best!)

So you can imagine my delight when I came across this rug.


Simple and graphic and blue and gray (my high school's colors)! Of course, there are lots of other ways to bring owls into your home, too.


So which one is your favorite? The rug is still doing it for me. I think it would look amazing sticking out from under a boy's bed!

*****

other images, clockwise from top left:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...