Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Gray and Gold Interiors

Ever since Jillian's post about gold ceilings, I haven't been able to get the idea out of my mind. Nor can I stop obsessing about the gray and gold color combination featured in so many of her images. Love it! Here are some more gray and gold interiors that have captured my imagination.












*****

from top
A tudor mansion designed by Steven Gambrel; photographed by Simon Upton via Elle Decor
via belle maison via pinterest
Ashley Stark's home via Elle Decor; photographed by Eric Piasecki
Jackie Astier's home via Elle Decor; photographed by Eric Piasecki
Designed by Elizabeth Gordon via Houzz
via vintage luxe via pinterest
via Pinterest
Designed by Kelly Wearstler via Elle Decor; photographed by Mikkel Vang
Andrew Gn's Paris Apartment via Elle Decor; photographed by Simon Upton
Karina Gentinetta's home in New Orleans; photographed by Sara Essex for The New York Times
Levenson McDavid Architects via Houzz

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Grays and gold color combination was a fabulous idea. I love it. I'm planning to redecorate my house next month and this gives me a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...