Thursday, December 20, 2012

Fresh for the Holidays

I always love fresh flower arrangements, especially during the holidays. Even if they are not traditional, fresh blooms and greens liven up a space and seriously make me smile.

Reading about Emily Henderson's beautiful DIY floral wreath yesterday was so inspiring, but I don't think I have enough spare time to try it myself before Christmas, so I'll bookmark it for next year. In the meantime, I plan to pick up some floral bouquets (I am obsessed with white hydrangeas right now) and create arrangements to enhance my holiday decor. Better yet, I could just order any one of these beauties...








*****

Winter Tulip Arrangement via Martha Stewart
Birch Vase via Terrain
Christmas Floral Arrangement by Couture Clay via Pinterest
Christmas Arrangement via Martha Stewart
Holiday Red in Paper Wrapped Vase via Jayson Home and Garden
Mophead Hydrangea via Terrain
Mixed Greens in Burlap Vase via Jayson Home and Garden

1 comment:

  1. I always love fresh flower arrangements, especially during the holidays. Even if they are not traditional, fresh blooms and greens liven up a space and seriously make me smile. kitesurfing holidays

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...