Friday, October 26, 2012

Favorite Fire Pits

The weather around here has been getting colder and I know I should be posting about things like wintry accessories, cozy blankets and knit scarves and throws, but my mind is still in summer and wishing for warm days!

I recently posted about my dream garden and I just came across another image that I want to add to that outdoor dream. It's an outdoor image but hey it involves a fire so that's ok for an autumn post, right?


This pretty picture is from Thom Filicia's lakehouse, featured in House Beautiful's November 2012 issue. This squared-off section would be perfect alongside the grid-like garden that I like so much. This is the perfect fire pit for me but here are some others great ones that I found on Pinterest.




Whether in the house or outside by a fire pit, wishing you a wonderful and relaxing weekend. See you back here on Monday.

*****
top image House Beautiful
bottom images found gathered here on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...