Friday, September 28, 2012

Wire Basket Lights

Wire basket lights seem to be everywhere I look these days.


A few weeks ago, I found a DIY version on The Painted Hive's blog. The before:


and after:


And then I came across another how-to in the Fall 2012 Flea Market Décor magazine and this one seems especially easy.


I don't really have a need for something like this now in my home but I like the creativity of it and the how-to looks really easy. Definitely something to keep in mind for the future.

Happy weekend, all!

*****

1. chicken wire basket pendant lamp
2. dovecote pendant
3. cozy light pendant

2 comments:

  1. We grow up listening that proper diet and exercise are very important to live a happy and healthy life. Seldom are we informed about the benefits of a right mattress and the harmful effects of sleeping on a bad mattress.
    Buy Right Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch all the latest pinoy replays in hd on pinoy tambayan and all the episodes shaare with you which you will be watch everytime.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...