Wednesday, August 1, 2012

You're Awesome

Yesterday, I spotted this gorgeous card from Sugar Paper over on Creature Comforts. Isn't the gold foil stamping amazing? And how incredible is this envelope liner? I would love to receive this card in the mail...and the sentiment is oh-so-perfect. 


I ended up spending lots of time over on Sugar Paper's website, pouring over all of their work (they even sell art prints!). The greeting cards in the Friendship section are what really got me though, and here is what is in my shopping cart (in addition to the card above):






I can't wait to send these cards to my favorite people. Who doesn't want to receive a big "yay" in the mail? So cheery. Take a look at all of the design-goodness in Sugar Paper's shop here.

*****

all images via Sugar Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...