Monday, August 6, 2012

Why not judge these books by their covers?

I must confess...I judge books by their covers. I used to love browsing the shelves and tables at my local Borders, taking in the design of each cover to determine what I would read next. It's certainly not the "right" thing to do but, hey, it's a guilty pleasure. 

And let's face it, great book covers are essential when styling your bookshelves. So, take a look at these beauties from Juniper Books. They create custom book jackets to fit any style decor, which is an easy way to add some excitement to your shelves or elevate the look of any room. Simply brilliant! 

Of course, I am a big fan of these typographic options. 



These are a beautiful way to showcase all of the shades in your favorite hue. 



I love this illustration. Wouldn't these spines really stand out in a room?


And this set of covers has a fun sense of humor. 


Here are some photos of Juniper Books in place. Aren't they gorgeous? So dramatic!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...