Wednesday, June 27, 2012

SLS Hotel South Beach

After having just returned from a wonderful vacation, I had not planned on paying attention to any of the tantalizing emails in my inbox advertising exotic vacations and hotels. But late last week I received an alert from Jetsetter featuring the following image for the SLS Hotel South Beach, and haven't stopped dreaming about this space since.


Hello, gorgeous! I love the black and white scheme with touches of pale pink. And I'm especially loving the fabric covered walls. Can you believe that the fabric is illustrated? How inventive! 





Designed by Philippe Starck, this hotel includes two high-profile restaurants, and even a bungalow and penthouse suite designed by musician Lenny Kravitz. I think it looks absolutely decadent. Just take a look at some exterior images of this beauty.




So enchanting, right?

This brand new property promises to be a fantastic addition to South Beach's upscale hotel market. I hope to visit one day!

*****

images via Jetsetter and SLS Hotel South Beach on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...