Thursday, May 24, 2012

Au Revoir!

My fiance Chris and I are headed to Europe tonight for a long-awaited vacation. We'll be spending the next two-and-a-half weeks visiting Amsterdam, Croatia, and Paris. Yay! I can't wait. It's been nearly 3 years since our first trip to Paris together and we haven't stopped dreaming about it since.

In honor of our trip overseas, I wanted to leave you with this sweet image.


This illustration holds a very special place in my heart. It was given to us by Jillian and her family when we got engaged. I absolutely adore it! I imagine that this is what Chris and I will look like as we stroll through Paris, although Chris is unsure about that outfit :)

I'll be posting some of our favorite photographs throughout the trip, so please stay tuned! And of course, I'll be gathering lots of inspiration for future posts...including visits to H&M Home and the Paris flea market!

xoxo,
Mindy

*****

Children's Wall Art Paris from Sarah Jane Studios via etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...