Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Back in November, Jillian wrote about these posters that illustrate some of our favorite children's stories. I loved the bold yet simple graphics of that collection. So, I was really pleased to stumble upon the following poster series designed by Paul Smith for the film, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.  I am again struck by the power of simple graphics to tell a story. In honor of the Academy Awards, I thought these would be fun to share.




Signed editions of these silk screened posters are available from Paul Smith's online shop, here. Also, if you are a fan of cold war spy films like me, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is a must-see. Enjoy!

*****


all images via We Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...