Monday, March 12, 2012

Captivated

Sometimes I see pictures of a room and know I could just live there. Everything looks and feels so perfectly me! I felt that way back in September in my favorite dining room post, and feel that way again about this Bucktown Residence from Buckingham Interiors + Design.











There is so much design goodness here that it's hard to pick my favorite element. Every piece works so well together, and every fabric selection complements the others perfectly. The layout makes this home appear really comfortable. There is also a great balance of color that is warm without becoming hot. And the lighting, oh my! Every light fixture is so special.

Do you think the owners would mind if I moved in? 

*****


all images via Buckingham Interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...