Friday, August 12, 2011

Modern Weave

I recently discovered the Toronto-based carpet boutique, Modern Weave. Their work is absolutely gorgeous and unlike anything I have ever seen. Here are some of my favorites that I wanted to share with you from their "Modern Culture Love Stories" collection. (It was really hard to narrow down this list!)

Johnny 2010_05 Dark Grey

Life is Good

(Of course it is, with that carpet!)

Splash No. 4

Spot No. 1

And of course, I just couldn't resist this one...

All You Need is Love

Who says great art is just for your walls? This company reminds us that our floors are the perfect place to showcase beautiful design and a really modern perspective.

(New to our blog? I love The Beatles and have posted about my favorite Beatles-inspired products and artwork here and here.)

*****

all images via Modern Weave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...