Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Best of...West Elm Fall 2011

Two weeks ago, I wrote about my favorite new items at Urban Outfitters.  Today, it's West Elm's turn. I've been a fan of West Elm for years but their new collection has me really excited.  The patterns, materials, and textures would add great depth to a space.

organic charcoal leaf duvet and shams

stray dog side table
for more on Stray Dog Designs, click here

cut paper collage trays

indigo stripe pillow cover

I'm especially fond of these items that look like you picked them up on an exotic travel vacation.

traditional wooden parats

traditional wooden box

carved wood coffee table

And finally, there is this laundry basket.  I've been looking for one just like this but in black. Anyone know where I can find that?

swahili laundry basket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...