Monday, June 6, 2011

Inspired by catalogs...Serena & Lily

The bedding and home decor company Serena & Lily has some amazing fabrics and patterns. I was just browsing through their latest catalog and found something really unexpected--great lighting options! Here are my favorites.

I think this blue glass chandelier is truly amazing.


These woven pendant lights are great. I love the way they are styled in this beachy room.


And how cute is this lovely little turquoise chandelier over in the corner?


Here is a close-up. I wouldn't hesitate to hang this in my apartment.


Serena & Lily occasionally sells items like these including artwork, accessories, and other fabrics for a limited time in their online "Bazaar." What a great resource for unique finds! And their website/catalog photos offer great design inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. I love the first picture. The juxtaposition of the wood coffee and end tables with the formal wainscotting is great. The colors are so calming and serene...makes me want to grab a cup of tea and a good book and sit on the couch!!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...