Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fishs Eddy glassware


Seeing these polka dot glasses in this Elle Decor article reminded me of the fabulous store Fishs Eddy in New York.

They have a great (and unique) selection of dishes, glassware and gifts.  There is so much to look at enjoy in that store.  Here are my favorites in the glassware department.

Imagine pouring your morning orange juice into these fun menagerie glasses:


For the bridge and tunnel crowd:


And the Coca Cola lover in your life:


This kitchen weapons glass has the cutest sayings.  Look at the center glass towards the top -- it says "you're so butch"!


Or there is my husband's favorite, Heroes of the Torah.  He has given these as gifts to quite a few friends.


Are your glasses nearly as fun as these?  Mine aren't.  I think I need to remedy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...