Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Collection of Cool

Have you ever seen a jacket or pair of shoes in a store and think to yourself, "Am I cool enough to wear this?"  Well today I came across a website of industrial chic items and wondered if my home was cool enough for them.

Don't get me wrong -- I love my home and I strive for it to be fresh and modern with a touch of quirkiness along the way.  I would like to think that if I purchased one of these special items that I could make it work but I'm not sure.  I mean, look at these.

Industrial Container Cabinet

Industrial Bin Cabinet

Industrial Container Coffee Table 

And that's just to show a few.  Here's more.  What an awesome bar cart this would be.

Industrial Factory Station Cart

Amazing as both a tv stand and storage.

Industrial Metal Console

I originally spotted this on Making It Lovely.  Do you really need a formal dining room?  Could you imagine a cafeteria table in there instead?

Industrial Cafeteria Table

Très chic, right?  And oh so cool....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...