Friday, April 29, 2011

Marimekko Wallpaper

I am a huge fan of Marimekko.  It all started when I was a little girl and my very first bedding was a colorful Marimekko print.  Through the years I've become an even bigger fan and was delighted to come across this recently -- Marimekko wallpaper!  I had no idea they sold that.  Here are my favorites:

The most recognizable Marimekko pattern is is this one



but I prefer it in black, white and green.  I think it would make a really bold statement wall in a family room.



Love that punchy green.



Subtle and relaxing for a master bedroom



or kicked up a bit for a colorful burst.



I believe these are illustrations of a cocoa tree, but they remind me of pea pods and make me think of the kitchen.  I think this would look nice in a modern white kitchen with stainless appliances.  So lovely.


Happy wallpapering!

Jillian

1 comment:

  1. Really Awesome………very nice post. You are Expert in your profession. It's a very interesting in a post. I appreciate you keep do a posting..
    Wardrobes Dublin
    Sliding wardrobe Cork
    Fitted wardrobe
    fitted wardrobes dublin
    Half Height Wardrobes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...